Personal information we collect may include the following
- your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address;
- any account preference information you provide us;
- IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet;
- We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our web site(s) and services; research and development; account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
What we do with your personal information
If you do provide personal information to us, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect it from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose it except:
- as necessary to provide you with further information respecting us and our services;
- if you or your organization enroll in programs or purchase services we provide, as necessary to permit you or your organization to participate in those programs or to make use of those services;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of The Performance Company or others, which may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
We may use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to detect whether you’re properly logged in to our site, to provide functionality and services tailored to individual user preferences and to monitor the performance of our website and services. We may also use other services, such as Google Analytics or other third-party cookies and tracking technologies, to assist with analyzing performance. If you set up your web browser so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website and services.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting service providers with whom we have contracted. We take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, subject to confidentiality obligations.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off any password-protected portions of our website when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Transferring personal data from the EU to the US
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use our website(s) and service(s). We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
Thank you for visiting ThePerformanceCompany.com!